ACC Rising 10
Highlighting 10 rising companies in the greater Houston area. This spotlights successful companies with 3+ years in operations.
Please submit your nominations if you meet the criteria below:
- Annual revenue of $250,000 + in 2018
- Business in operations for at least 3 years
- Business started in 2017 or earlier
- Headquartered in U.S.
- Company must be at least 50% Asian-owned
- Applicant must be C-level or Founder & Chairman
- 2 + employees in your company
Deadline has been extended to May 17, 2019.
The Asian Chamber of Commerce will recognize the Rising 10 recipients at a luncheon at the Hilton Americas-Houston Hotel, co-hosting with the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce at its CelebrAsian 2019 Procurement & Business Conference. This is a national conference taking place in Houston this year with an expected attendance of 800 businesses, corporations and government representatives. CelebrAsian is the largest business-to-business conference convened by Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the U.S.
We invite you to download the ACC Rising 10 Application Form HERE.
Note: All financial data will be submitted to a third party accounting firm.