4th Annual Oil & Gas Supply Chain & Procurement Summit
Back for the 4th consecutive year, the Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit will again explore how oil and gas companies can respond to the improving market sentiment and new technology offerings by sharing cross-silo best practices strategies for streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and sustainability, and achieving business value.
Oil and gas supply chain and procurement specialists will present in-depth case studies on how to:
- Utilize blockchain technology
- Maintain and plan sustainable cost structures
- Consolidate resources and create synergies with internal and external partners
- Utilize the Internet of Things (IoT) to help optimize and streamline processes
- Reshape the workforce skill-sets and retention strategies to meet business objectives